BIWAKO 2020 – INTERNATIONAL SHINTAIDO QUADRIENNAL EVENT
To registrate, please fill the registration form (fields marked with an asterisk* are required). Then proceed to deposit payment according to instructions. Thank you very much.
- ADVANCED WORKSHOP (Master classes, Exams and General Practices) :
- Early bird (before June 30th) : ¥60 000
- Late bird (after June 30th) : ¥70 000
- From dinner on 5th Thu. to lunch on 8th Sun.
- GENERAL EVENT (Exams and General Practices) :
- Early bird (before June 30th) : ¥42 000
- Late bird (after June 30th) : ¥47 000
- From dinner on 6th Fri. to lunch on 8th Sun.
- ACCOMPANIMENT : ¥15 000 (per day) + ¥3 000 (final lunch)
- DEPOSIT : ¥10 000 (in all cases)
- REGISTRATION :Please register as soon as possible to allow for Director’s advanced planning of teachings and ease organizators’ task. To do so, fill the registration form on the right and send your deposit on Biwako 2020’s account.
- EARLY BIRD : registration and account payment done before June 30th
- CONFIRMATION : Deposits will become non-refundable after September 1st
- CLOSING OF REGISTRATIONS: Unless special case, no registration will be accepted after September 30th.
- CANCELATION CONDITIONS : a mail should be sent to Event manager, IIDA Soichiro
- Before September 1st : deposit will be refunded (the actual refunding fee would be reduced.)
- Before October 28th : no further payment needed
- After October 28th : the full amount for participation will be invoiced.
- DEPOSIT :
- In cash : To be remitted in the hands of the Treasurer, IIDA Soichiro, directly or through an agent. A confirmation mail will be sent by the Treasurer
- By Paypal : Use the following Paypall button. A 5% Paypal commission will be added in this case ( ¥10 500 instead of ¥10 000)
- FULL AMOUNT BALANCE :
- In cash : upon arrival on site
- By Paypal : 5% added for Paypal commission. Application will be opened one month before the event. Please tick the “Paypal” balance option on the registration form.
balance paypall button (to be prepared)
- REFUND IN CASE OF CANCELLATION :
- Payment done by cash : refund by cash under the same conditions as payment
- Payment done by Paypal : refund by Paypal, commission being supported by receiver
FURTHER INFORMATION :
Please contact IIDA Soichiro